RuneScape Arrows Until Range Level Calculator
The Arrows Until Ranged Level Calculator will find the estimated amount of arrows, bolts, knives, etc. for a player to raise their Ranged level. This calculator accounts for many other factors which may affect the amount of arrows a player may use while training their Ranged level.
Arrows Until Range Level Calculator features:
- Type of calculation:
- Level to Arrows? - Returns the amount of arrows necesary to gain the goal level.
- Arrows to Level? - Returns the amount of levels that the specified amount of arrows will gain.
- P2P / F2P
- Weapon Type:
- Various arrow/knife/bolt types:
- Crystal Bow
- Cannon Ball
- Bone (Bolt)
- Attack type:
- Long Ranged
- No Potion / Ranged Potion
- Retrieving all arrows
- Retrieving 3+ piles of arrows / Ava's Accumulator
- Not retrieving any arrows
- Average experience gained per hour
- Time required to level in hours and minutes
- The Arrows Until Range Level Calculator determines the number of arrows, knives, or bolts that you need to attain a goal Ranged level, or it will determine the number of Ranged level(s) that you will gain with a specific number of arrows, knives, or bolts.
- The Arrows Until Range Level Calculator is accurate within ~5% of the amount of arrows that you will need, assuming that you are training on suitable monsters. For instance, the calculator will not be accurate if you are level 50 Ranged attempting to train on Black Demons; however it will be accurate if you are level 80 Ranged and attempting to train on Black Demons.
- "Retrieving all arrows" means that you pick up every arrow that is shot.
- "Retieving 3+ piles of arrows / Ava's Accumulator / Ava's Attractor" means that you pick up all large stacks of arrows containing 3 or more (leaving the 1-2 stacks of arrows on the ground), or that you will wear Ava's Accumulator / Ava's Attractor to retrieve the majority of your arrows.
- "Not retrieving any arrows" means that you will continuously range and you will not retrieve any of your arrows; this is commonly referred to as Power Ranging.
What does this calculator do?
How accurate is it?
What are the different retrieving options?